Fun Ophelia Facts:
- I’m 5 feet tall.
- I used to smoke cigars.
- My accent doesn’t match the locals… Louisiana meets the UK.
- I’ve loved Pink Floyd since about age 10.
- I knit but only straight things… it’s more about yarn colours. I don’t care if I make anything useful.
- I still drink the odd whisky. I -am- a whisky snob.
- I secretly watch old 80s movies when I’m blue (Think ‘Breakfast Club’)
- I’ve elevated ‘cursing’ to a higher art form.
- I play a violin.
- I hate high heels.
- I often choose not to pick up the phone (whilst watching it ring).
- I work and play in history.
- I love yoga
- I hated my lips as a kid. I love them as an adult (had to grow in to them).
- I talk a lot. Folks worry when I shut up.
- I’m an introvert with excellent crowd skills.
- I’m not listing my family connections on purpose. This blog is personal.
- I’ve got a deep abiding love of ‘cargo skinnies’.
- I think Oreos are life. I also think bacon is life. But not served together, obvs.
I’ll add more when I think of them…